Terms and conditions
The term 'us' and 'our' refers to the owners of the website:
- Lancom Technology Limited. New Zealand Company Office Reg No413232
Lancom Technology Pty Ltd. Australian Business Number 63 641 758 205
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand and Australia.
Information we collect and how we use it
- Lancom Technology Limited only collects information you have provided to us, for example when you place an order, request information or register to attend an event.
- We use this information to provide you with the services requested and to keep you informed about other services and offers we think you may find useful.
- We may send this information to third parties such as our partners and suppliers to enable service delivery, to process payments, and to provide you with information and offers regarding products and services.
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect and safeguard your data and information.
To serve you more relevant advertisement (referred to as 'Retargeting') lancom.tech collects the following data when you visit this website:
- Content you view
- Date and time you view this content
- Location information associated with your IP address
Lancom.tech uses this information to collect and serve you what ads you clicked.
Any data used to serve targeted advertisements is de-identified and is not used to personally or directly identify you. Third parties, including Publishers are required to provide notice and obtain appropriate consent, where required by applicable law.
Technologies we use
- Session cookies expire when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device for an extended period of time.
- We use session cookies and persistent cookies to make it easier for you to navigate and enhance the experience of our site, and to monitor and evaluate our website's operation and use.
Choices regarding relevant advertisements
We believe in freedom thus giving you control over which ads you see. Here are your choices:
- You may also opt out of receiving relevant emails from us at any time using the unsubscribe link in each email.
- You can also contact us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your details to be removed from our site and records.
- If you delete your cookies you will need to opt out again.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices, you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.